(56 miles in the glorious Peak District!)
The organising committee have had an emergency meeting and in light of the Coronavirus pandemic we have made the very difficult decision to cancel this years event. While all our work is focused on having the event, we must prioritise the health and wellbeing of participants and their families, as well as the army of helpers and volunteers needed for the event day.
We have left this decision as late as reasonably possible, but mainly due to our connections with The Scout Association, LDWA and the current government restrictions we have now made the decision to cancel this years event.
You have two options:
If you want to move to the rescheduled date then you need do nothing - your entry will be transferred across.
If you would instead like to request a refund, please click:
Please make your selection by the end of Wednesday 22nd July
REFUNDS will be processed within 3 weeks of the deadline above
We apologise for the inconvenience our decision causes and we thank everyone for their continued support.
3rd Hazel Grove Scout Group and Bullock Smithy Organising Team
All enquiries regarding registration should be directed to Rob Massey